Top Review by smidgentigre smith
easy to make and tasty! I'm assuming the Tony Who-ever's seasoning is a type of cajun seasoning. I just used the cajun seasoning I had in my cupboard & it tasted yummy! (Let me know if I'm wrong, please!!)
- 1 lb round steak, cut into strips
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste cayenne
- to taste Tony Chachere's Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the meat, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms in a small amount of oil in a heavy skillet. Cook until vegetables are soft and meat is browned.
- Remove from heat. Add tomatoes and spices.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat to a simmer.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.