Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from "Healthy One-Dish Meals" by Land O'Lakes.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally (7-9 mins.).
- In a 2-qt. casserole mix cooked beef and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
My whole family loved this recipe! I had to use black beans as they were the only beans I had in the house and I used brown rice. Can't wait to make this again!