- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally (7-9 mins.).
- In a 2-qt. casserole mix cooked beef and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once, or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.