1/5 Photos of Cajun Bean and Pasta Stew
This hardy stew recipe came from our local REMC electric co-op. Quick, easy and most items can be found on your pantry shelf. Enjoy! You can substitute beef broth for the vegetable broth for a more hearty stew.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3/4 cup small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 -14 ounce vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 3Reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer 15 minutes, until macaroni is tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Bean and Pasta Stew
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 420.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g