Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and nutritious, an elegant fish entree served with a zesty sauce.
Make and share this Cajun Baked Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan with tin foil.Coat with olive oil.
- Coat both sides of fish with olive oil and sprinkle both sides of fish with half of the seasoning.
- Place fish on pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, lemon juice and pickle. stir well, serve with fish.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.