Delicious and nutritious, an elegant fish entree served with a zesty sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a shallow baking pan with tin foil.Coat with olive oil.
- 3Coat both sides of fish with olive oil and sprinkle both sides of fish with half of the seasoning.
- 4Place fish on pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 5In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, lemon juice and pickle. stir well, serve with fish.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Baked Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 233.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: