Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and nutritious, an elegant fish entree served with a zesty sauce.
- 6 fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons blackening seasoning, divided
- 1⁄4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickle
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a shallow baking pan with tin foil.Coat with olive oil.
- Coat both sides of fish with olive oil and sprinkle both sides of fish with half of the seasoning.
- Place fish on pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, remaining seasoning, lemon juice and pickle. stir well, serve with fish.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.