1/2 Photos of Cajun Baked Sweet Potato
1 hr 10 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
A different way to prepare baked sweet potatoes. The recipes comes from "Cooking with the Diabetes Chef".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the paprika,brown sugar, black pepper, onion powder,thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- 3Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise; rub the halves with olive oil, then rub the seasoning mix over the open half of each potato.
- 4Bake for 1 hour, or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Baked Sweet Potato
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g