Recipe by Luvfood
I like to use these for green salad as the warm seafood component with grilled scallops. Have some french bread handy to for the sauce from the baked prawns, yum, yum !!! Another gem from Summer 2002 Bon Appetit
- 3 lbs large shrimp (fresher the better)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups Newman's Own Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (we use Frank's)
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan, add rest of ingredients except prawns.
- Cool sauce to room temperature.
- Put prawns in a 13x9x2 baking dish & add cooled sauce to prawns, mix well and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Mix once an hour.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for about 15 minutes.