Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great Cajun recipe from Cajun Delights blog. This is so simple it's hard to call it a "recipe". Sounds wonderful served alongside dirty rice and a slab of watermelon to cool the bite. Made smaller, this would also be nice to nibble on while waiting on the main course.
- 1 (12 ounce) package andouille sausages, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- Place a pepper of each color on a skewer and alternate with sausage and onions. Repeat.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning on all sides.
- Cook directly on grill on medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes until sausage is heated through and veggies are cooked to your liking.
I made this recipe, which we much enjoyed as a kind of greek 'fusion' meal, served in a pita, like a souvlaki, and dressed with tzatziki - it was AWESOME. Thanks very much.