1/1 Photo of Cajun Alfredo With Pork and Shrimp
7 hrs 10 mins
Always love playing around with my crockpot for quick, new recipes. This one is different, but oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork sirloin roast
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces frozen cooked peeled and deviened shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 ounces cooked rotini pasta
- 1Sprinkle pork with 1/2 T Cajun seasoning. Heat oil in large pot over medium high heat. Brown roast on all sides.
- 2Combine onion, green pepper, beans and tomatoes in slow cooker. Top with pork roast.
- 3Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3.5 hours.
- 4When ready to eat, cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5While pasta is cooking, take roast out of slow cooker and slice. Add alfredo sauce, shrimp, cilantro, and remaining 1 T Cajun seasoning to slow cooker. If cooking on low heat, turn up to high, until heated through (takes the same time as the pasta cooking).
- 6Serve sliced pork over noodles, top with Cajun sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Alfredo With Pork and Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (781 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1463.1
- Calories from Fat 622
- Total Fat 69.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 493.1 mg
- Sodium 460.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 151.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: