Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple yet delicious alfredo sauce. You can use more garlic than the recipe calls for but be careful, you can over power the sauce very easily.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Tony Chacherres or Zatterans)
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic.
- Saute till you smell the garlic.
- Add cream.
- Hard simmer for 20 - 30 or until desired consistency.
- Add cheese and Cajun seasoning.
- Cook until melted.
- Pour over favorite pasta.
Gorry be! That's a LOT of cream! But it made a fabulous sauce that we shlurped right up! The only problem was we could barely detect the cajun seasoning & by then it was too late to add more, lol. Another day.... This is a VERY easy, VERY delicious recipe. Made for PAC 4/09. Thank you!