1/2 Photos of Caithiseach Brownies
Kitty Z's Note:
Absolutely the best brownies I have found. Don't worry about hunting down any "caithiseach," it's just Irish for delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter, combine with sugars and cocoa.
- 3Add eggs one at a time.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Mix flour, salt, and baking powder (reduce to 1 tsp of baking powder for denser brownies).
- 6Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing well. (Though if you're short on bowls, you can dump the flour etc right on top of the wet stuff and it will not make much difference if you mix it really well.).
- 7Once everything is mixed add in the chocolate chips.
- 8Spread in a greased or nonstick 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 9Bake until toothpick comes out clean, approximately 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caithiseach Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g