Recipe by Sue Lau
Low carb snack; best made a few hours before serving.
Top Review by Annacia
These are yummy. I was leery about the salt amount but went ahead and after a good amount shook of all was good. Whats not to love about fresh roasted, salted and nicely pepper hot nut's? These will make a great munchy/snack/party tray addition. Really glad I gave them a try. :D
- 4.92 ml butter or 4.92 ml olive oil
- 354.88 ml blanched almonds
- 44.37 ml coarse sea salt
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Toss almonds with oil and spread on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Toast for about 45 minutes, then toss with salt while warm. Wrap tightly in foil or waxed paper and allow to sit for a couple hours, then shake off excess salt.
- Season to taste with cayenne pepper.