- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 chicken legs (Thigh & drum stick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine;Coffee, Ketchup, Sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar& Lemon.
- Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Arrange chicken legs, single layer in a shallow oven proof dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 1-8 hours.
- Bring to room temp and bake in 375F degrees oven for 45 minutes- 1 hour depending on the size of the legs.
- Baste often with sauce.
- When chicken juices run clear pierced with a fork the chicken is done.
- Bon Appetite.