1/1 Photo of Caffeine Jolt Chicken
2 hrs 10 mins
Another bizarre recipe but good! the legs come out a golden brown and are very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan combine;Coffee, Ketchup, Sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar& Lemon.
- 2Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Arrange chicken legs, single layer in a shallow oven proof dish.
- 4Pour sauce over.
- 5Cover and marinate in fridge for 1-8 hours.
- 6Bring to room temp and bake in 375F degrees oven for 45 minutes- 1 hour depending on the size of the legs.
- 7Baste often with sauce.
- 8When chicken juices run clear pierced with a fork the chicken is done.
- 9Bon Appetite.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caffeine Jolt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 30.6 g