Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another bizarre recipe but good! the legs come out a golden brown and are very good.
Make and share this Caffeine Jolt Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan combine;Coffee, Ketchup, Sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar& Lemon.
- Bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Arrange chicken legs, single layer in a shallow oven proof dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Cover and marinate in fridge for 1-8 hours.
- Bring to room temp and bake in 375F degrees oven for 45 minutes- 1 hour depending on the size of the legs.
- Baste often with sauce.
- When chicken juices run clear pierced with a fork the chicken is done.
- Bon Appetite.
Came out wonderful, with a crispy tasty skin.
I used skinless boneless chicken breasts. It was so good!!!
It is an Awesome dish!!! My whole family LOVED it!!