Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A warm Winter drink by mixologist Sean Bigley, barchef at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
- 1 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce navan vanilla liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier (orange liqueuer)
- 5 ounces freshly brewed strong coffee
- freshly whipped cream
- oro fino 23k edible gold candy sprinkles
- 1 pirouline rolled wafer cookie
- In a coffee mug, combine godive, Navan and Grand Marnier.
- Fill with hot coffee.
- Top with freshly whipped cream.
- Top with gold sprinkles and insert a Pirouline wafer cookie.