Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite way to have coffee. My grandma had a coffee shop in Vietnam. Very easy to make, you can even chill dark coffee (espresso) the night before so you have some in the morning.
- 3 -4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cafe du monde coffee (or your choice)
- cubed or crushed ice
- Make your coffee. I use a traditional Vietnamese coffee filter, but you do not have to if you don't have one.
- Prepare a cup with about 3 - 4 tablespoons of the sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir together coffee and condensed milk.
- Pour over ice.
Very authentic recipe! I used a Vietnamese coffee filter (as pictured) and only used 2 tbs of condensed milk...4 would have been too sweet. I also used a little less than 1/4 cup of coffee. I like to make a batch so that I can have this on the go whenever I or my boyfriend needs it. This recipe definitely saves you a lot of money. Thanks Kewthi!