Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Café Sua Da is a delicious Vietnamese coffee drink. Typically, Vietnam-grown espresso slowly drips out of a small metal drip filter into a glass that contains a thin layer of sweetened condensed milk. It is then served hot or poured over ice as an iced coffee drink. It is very easy to make—you don’t need the drip filter to get the same effect.
- 2 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk (about 1/4 cup)
- 8 ounces strongly brewed coffee (about 1 cup)
- ice cube
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- In another glass, pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Pour the coffee over the back of a spoon into the same glass, to create a layer effect between the milk and coffee.
- Present the Café Sua Da by serving the coffee with condensed milk, the tall glass of ice and a spoon.
- Mix well and pour over the ice.