Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sandra Lee from Food Network. I have to try this :P
- 1 fluid ounce anise-flavored liqueur (recommended -- Sambuca)
- 1 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- coffee beans, for garnish
- Add all ingredients (except garnish) to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans. Enjoy!
great drink but next time I will reduce the anise slightly, thanks for sharing Booms!
Oooh, yummy! Great combination of flavors. Had this for my nightcap last evening....slept like a baby! ;)