Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Got this recipe from someone who "claims" it is the recipe they use in the restaurant. I am not sure if it is, but it is definitely tasty!
- Remove Chilies from the can of adobo sauce.
- Rinse chilies and can with the coke to get all the sauce. You are using the sauce and not the chilies for this recipe.
- Discard Chilies or save for another recipe.
- Put all ingredients except pork in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over pork in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours until it pulls apart easily. After cooking, shred with forks.