- 1 cup rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄3 bunch cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water (or chicken broth(leave out bouillon if so)
- 2 bouillon cubes (or 2 tsp instant bouillon)
- 1 lime, zested
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown onion and rice in oil.
- Place water/stock, bouillon, cilantro, lime zest, and salt in blender till blended thoroughly.
- Add water mixture to rice and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- When rice is cooked, fluff with fork and add lime juice.
- Serve with Cafe Rio pork and beans.