Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great variation on the traditional Cafe Mocha.
- 2⁄3 cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- cocoa powder
- Pour coffee into a cup.
- Add chocolate syrup.
- Add extract.
- Steam the milk till it is frothy and add to coffee.
- Spoon a bit of milk foam onto coffee and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Sweeten with sugar if desired.
I did not care for this, and ended up throwing it out! The amount of peppermint added was just too much. It over powered the taste of the coffee. Sorry I wasn't able to post a better review!!
Very warming AND refreshing, with the mint. Great combination of flavors. I think this would also be good blended and served cold over ice in the summer. Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe.