Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This will cure whatever ails you.
Top Review by spatchcock
This was REALLY GOOD. REALLLLLY. MAde this tonight, and drank it warm even though it is august! Has a wonderful complex flavor. I did use almond extract instead of vanilla. BF loved it too! And we DID include the whiskey :-) I think rum might taste good in it too, if you're out of whiskey. Thanks for an awesome recipe--I'm sure we'll use it again and again especially as fall comes!
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee or 2 cups espresso
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey (optional)