Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will cure whatever ails you.
Make and share this Cafe Mocha Latte recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee or 2 cups espresso
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey (optional)
- Heat half-n-half in a saucepan over medium-high heat (Do not boil).
- Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, next 3 ingredients, and if desired, whiskey.
- Serve warm or over ice.
This was REALLY GOOD. REALLLLLY. MAde this tonight, and drank it warm even though it is august! Has a wonderful complex flavor. I did use almond extract instead of vanilla. BF loved it too! And we DID include the whiskey :-) I think rum might taste good in it too, if you're out of whiskey. Thanks for an awesome recipe--I'm sure we'll use it again and again especially as fall comes!
My husband and I just got back from a cross-country skiing trip. I made this drink every night while we were there. Very, very delicious with a smooth creamy mocha flavor. I used bourbon whiskey which was yummy but I agree that rum would probably be good as well. We built a fire in our cabin and this is how we finished off the day. Thanks Nurse Di.
I second that this was really REALLLLy good. I made it with the whiskey. Delicious and a verrrry rich hot toddy. A great drink to snuggle up with your lovie dovie. UMMM!!