Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy and so delicious. I could drink this all up by my self.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients into a sauce pan; heat over medium-low heat
- Serve warm over ice.
Mmmmm. I love coffee drinks and this is another one of my favorites. I did try Nescafe Chocolate Mocha Iced Coffee syrup in place of regular chocolate syrup, whoa, that was good too.
Excellent recipe! I doubled the recipe with a little extra sugar and refrigerated it so I could just heat and go during the week.
Yeah! I'm so happy that i found this. I can't wait to make this for myself. Thank you.