Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy, warm, and wonderful combination of coffee and chocolate that you can drink!
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon hot cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, strongly brewed
- Combine milk, half and half, hot cocoa powder, and choclate sauce in a mug.
- Heat on medium power in microwave for 2 minutes. Then stir in hot coffee. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Made this for DH as an afternoon pick-me-up; big mistake cause now he wants one daily! Was very creamy and chocolaty just the way he likes it. I have a feeling I will be making these often! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
Thank you so much brunettebaker for this recipe. It is great for people like me that love the chocolate flavor to come thru on hot cafe mochas. The combination of two kinds of chocolate is super. I used Torani syrup and it was awesome. Definitely a keeper. I will make again. Made for Comfort Cafe Jan 2010. Enjoy! ChefDLH
Delicious! Great drink to have on a old night.