Recipe by brunettebaker
Creamy, warm, and wonderful combination of coffee and chocolate that you can drink!
Top Tweak by Domestic Goddess
I made the coffee using Café Bustelo Coffee (a strong espresso coffee) and in my Keurig Brewer, but I did tweak the recipe. While I added a tablespoon each of hot cocoa powder and chocolate syrup, I did not add the milk, and I only added 2 tablespoons of the half-and-half. Topped with some Reddi Wip, and enjoyed my morning cup of coffee.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon hot cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup coffee, strongly brewed
- Combine milk, half and half, hot cocoa powder, and choclate sauce in a mug.
- Heat on medium power in microwave for 2 minutes. Then stir in hot coffee. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!