Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful coffee for cold mornings!
Make and share this Cafe Mexicano recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups strong hot coffee
- In four coffee cups, pour 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup in each.
- In large mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, 1/4 t. cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar, and whip until soft peaks form.
- Stir remaining 1/2 t. cinnamon into hot coffee. Divide the coffee evenly between the 4 mugs and stir each to blend the coffee with chocolate syrup.
- Top each cup with spiced whipped cream and serve immediately.
This was different... and I liked it. I had a hard time whipping the cream with the cinnamon, nutmeg and Sugar... operator fault.... but it all came together and I drank it anyway. Thanks for sharing (Made for Bevy Tag 4/08) Cheers ~V