Recipe by Annacia
This recipe has to be powdered in a blender. The vanilla makes things clumpy because it is a liquid, and the heaviness of the sugar makes it sink to the bottom while the coffee creamer rises to the top. Blending the mixture, takes care of all of these problems.
Top Review by HokiesMom
This is a terrific recipe for at home vanilla lattes. I did find that it is much much easier to blend this in a food processor instead of a blender. Outside of that I followed everything exactly. The latte itself is a nice strong blend that really showcases the coffee flavor and does not overpower it with too much cream and vanilla but adds to the flavor of the coffee. Glad I tagged this in Photo Tag Annacia! Thanks for sharing and helping my coffee addiction budget. :)
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all of the ingredients (even the vanilla) into a blender container.
- Put the lid on.
- Process the mixture for about a minute, or until it is all powdery smooth, and the texture is even.
- Store in a container with a good lid.
- Makes 1- 2/3 cups of mix.
- To Prepare:.
- Combine 3/4 cup of boiling water and 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mix.
- Stir to dissolve and serve.