A latte in cookie form :P
Make and share this Cafe Latte Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, coffee powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir the flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls, forming 1-inch in diameter mounds, on the baking sheet.
- Bake until cookie are golden at the edges, about 8-11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.