Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
A latte in cookie form :P
Make and share this Cafe Latte Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, coffee powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir the flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls, forming 1-inch in diameter mounds, on the baking sheet.
- Bake until cookie are golden at the edges, about 8-11 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Great tasting cookie! I won't drink coffee, but I love mocha flavored desserts, go figure! Anyway, I liked this cookie best when I overbaked it a tad so it was crunchy. I used 1 1/4 regular flour and 1/4 wheat and it was a great cookie. Thanks!
Since no one here drinks regular coffee, I didn't have any on hand. Instead, I used 2 Tbsp Hills Bros. English Toffee Cappuccino mix (one of my addictions!), and it was so, so, so yummy. Dh and I are already planning which flavored coffee to try next. ;) Thanks!