Recipe by Chef Chocolate Obsessor
This is the recipe found on CafeLatte.com and is served at the restaurant Cafe Latté on Grand. Ave., St. Paul. They serve fantastic food (:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts season with salt, pepper, garlic
- 1 (1 lb) packageextra-wide pasta noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped into two inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill seasoned chicken breast until done.
- After pasta has been cooked and cooled toss the chicken, pasta, Romaine, onion, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: Using a hand mixer, combine the anchovy paste, garlic, wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice; blend together until garlic is pureed.
- Slowly drizzle in oils while still mixing.
- Pour over.
- salad and toss gently.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.