Chef Chocolate Obsessor's Note:
This is the recipe found on CafeLatte.com and is served at the restaurant Cafe Latté on Grand. Ave., St. Paul. They serve fantastic food (:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts season with salt, pepper, garlic
- 1 (1 lb) package extra-wide pasta noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped into two inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Grill seasoned chicken breast until done.
- 2After pasta has been cooked and cooled toss the chicken, pasta, Romaine, onion, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Dressing: Using a hand mixer, combine the anchovy paste, garlic, wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice; blend together until garlic is pureed.
- 4Slowly drizzle in oils while still mixing.
- 5Pour over.
- 6salad and toss gently.
- 7Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Latté Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.5
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 645.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar