Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the recipe found on CafeLatte.com and is served at the restaurant Cafe Latté on Grand. Ave., St. Paul. They serve fantastic food (:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts season with salt, pepper, garlic
- 1 (1 lb) packageextra-wide pasta noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped into two inch pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Grill seasoned chicken breast until done.
- After pasta has been cooked and cooled toss the chicken, pasta, Romaine, onion, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: Using a hand mixer, combine the anchovy paste, garlic, wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and lemon juice; blend together until garlic is pureed.
- Slowly drizzle in oils while still mixing.
- Pour over.
- salad and toss gently.
- Makes 8 to 10 servings.