Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a summer salsa or a garnish to top grilled fish or chicken for a distinctly Hispanic flair.
- 3 ears of roasted corn on the cob
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cottonseed oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Roast corn, allow to cool, and cut from the cob.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onions and garlic for two minutes, then add all other ingredients and simmer until the corn is cooked but still firm.
- Servings a guess.
- Depends on how you use it.