1 hr 30 mins
A twist on chocolate mousse.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add two tablespoons of instant coffee plus one tablespoon of splenda brown sugar and two tablespoons of fine bourbon to day old coffee.
- 2Place in refrigerator to chill over night.
- 3Place 1 cup of cream in double boiler on medium heat. Add three tablespoons of splenda brown sugar. Bring to a slow boil. Stir until thicken. About 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and place in an air tight container.
- 5Chill in refrigerator over night.
- 6Toast hazelnut or pecans for 5 minutes. allow to cool.
- 7Chop up in food processor and place in an airtight container.
- 8Place 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream in chilled mixing bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate extract and one tablespoon of brown sugar. Whip until just set.
- 9Add 1/4 cup of day old coffee mixture to caramel sauce. Incorporate.
- 10Add 1/2 cup of caramel sauce to cream mixture. Continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- 11Place one tablespoon of chocolate syrup in bottom of parfait glass. Add two tablespoons of the cafe decal mousse. Add two teaspoons of the caramel sauce. Add chocolate syrup. Sprinkle one teaspoon of the toasted nuts. Continue to layer the mousse, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce & nuts until you have filled the parfait glass, ending with caramel, chocolate sauce & nuts on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Decal Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.5
- Calories from Fat 679
- Total Fat 75.5 g
- Saturated Fat 35.7 g
- Cholesterol 203.7 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g