Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the cookbook titled Love On a Platter purchased at an estate sale. This sounds really good!
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, such as Hershey's
- 3⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 -2 tablespoon whipped cream, sweetened
- 1 1⁄2 ounces creme de menthe (1 jigger)
- Pour syrup into large coffee mug or tall footed continental cup and fill with 3/4 cup strong coffee. Stir.
- Top with whipped cream and pour a jigger of Creme de Menthe over all.
Mmmmmmmmmm, what a lovely coffee. I used less creme de menthe as I made this in the early morning of a cold rainy and an ounce and a half would put me back in bed, lol. I'll certainly be making this one again. Made for my Coffee Masquerade theme in Comfort Cafe, Summer 09.