Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a recent issue of Cooking Light.
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (such as Nabisco's Famous Chocolate Wafers)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- 3⁄4 cup extrastrong brewed coffee
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter, tossing with a fork until well combined.
- Firmly press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, cool completely.
- Pour brewed coffee into a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over coffee, let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine cheeses and milk in a food processor, process until smooth.
- Microwave coffee mixture at"high" for 20 seconds.
- Add coffee mixutre to cheese mixture, and process until well combined.
- Pour cheese mixutre into prepared crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spread the whipped topping evenly over filling, sprinkle cocoa over pie.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.