Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
You have to try this to believe how good it is!
- 1 cup french roast strong coffee, brewed but cold
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice cube
- ripe strawberry (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- In blender combine ice cream, chocolate syrup and sugar.
- Pulse just to blend.
- Add the coffee and ice cubes and blend at high speed until ice is crushed fine and ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Optional garnish:.
- Top with dollop of whipped cream and a fresh strawberry .
Seeing that it is rather warm today, figured this would be a great day to try this..Great drink !!! I did add a spoon of strawberry yogurt to the strawberry. This is a great refreshing drink especially on a very hot day. Made for PRMR tag.
Excellent cold coffee drink. Great flavor and so refreshing. Thanks for sharing! Made for Gimme 5 tag.
Two of us enjoyed this yummy, creamy drink as a late rather-too-hot afternoon indulgence. We skipped the sugar, whipped cream and ice (personal taste preferences) but did add some frozen blackberries which we had on hand. Thanks for sharing this delicious and easy recipe. Loved the blend of coffee, strawberry, chocolate and blackberry flavours. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.