Recipe by Annacia
You have to try this to believe how good it is!
Top Review by weekend cooker
Seeing that it is rather warm today, figured this would be a great day to try this..Great drink !!! I did add a spoon of strawberry yogurt to the strawberry. This is a great refreshing drink especially on a very hot day. Made for PRMR tag.
- 1 cup french roast strong coffee, brewed but cold
- 3 scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup ice cube
- ripe strawberry (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender combine ice cream, chocolate syrup and sugar.
- Pulse just to blend.
- Add the coffee and ice cubes and blend at high speed until ice is crushed fine and ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- Optional garnish:.
- Top with dollop of whipped cream and a fresh strawberry .