Recipe by Bek Brumby
These are the best choc chip cookies I've come across - you seriously can't stop eating them! Sometimes I put chopped almonds in as well.
- 180 g butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 125 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 250 g chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- using an electric mixer, beat until light and creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Add the flour and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Stir in the choc bits until well combined.
- Roll about 2 teaspoonfujls of the mixture into balls and place on baking paper-lined trays.
- Press each ball gently with a floured fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the over and allow to cool on the tray.