Recipe by Sazza
I got this recipe out of the Australian Country Style magazine. I have often made them as a present for friends and they have always been well received.
- 180 g butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 125 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Grease and line a biscuit tray.
- Place the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and, with an electric mixer, beat until light and creamy.
- Beat in the condensed milk.
- Add the flour and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Stir in the choc bits until well combined.
- Roll about 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined tray.
- Press each ball gently with a floured fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the trays.
- Store in air-tight containers.