Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk solid
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, dried and mashed in a mortar and pestle
- Stir ingredients together.
- Process in a blender until powdered.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of mixture for each cup of hot water.
I haven't made this in years. When the kids were small, I would make it for teachers gifts, etc. I used 1/2 cup Splenda sugar substitute and 1/2 nonfat dry milk solid and 1/2 nonfat coffee creamer. I find that adding the creamer makes for a richer tasting coffee.