Recipe by KittyKitty
Yummmmmmmmmmmmm! But defintely for special occasions, as it requires flaming the brandy. Great for a fancy presentation to impress guests.
- 1 orange, rind of, cut into strips
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 -8 sugar cubes
- 2⁄3 cup brandy
- 4 cups hot coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange rind, 3 sticks of cinnamon, and sugar in a silver bowl. Heat brandy in a small saucepan with a long handle, just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil).
- Remove mixture from heat, ignite, and pour over ingredients in bowl.
- Ladle brandy over ingredients until sugar dissolves.
- Add coffee. Ladle into demitasse cups. Serve with cinnamon stick stirrers.