Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups espresso or 2 cups decaffeinated espresso, brewed
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Heat milk in a small saucepan.
- Sift cocoa and sugar into milk and whisk to blend.
- Stir in espresso.
- Divide equally into four small espresso or demitasse cups.
- Top with whipped cream and grated orange. Makes 4 servings.
This was a lovely way to start a Sunday morning. I made a single serving and cut the coco back to 1 scant tsp and upped the sweetening (Splenda) a bit and used fat free evap milk. Very tasty indeed.