Fancy Nance's Note:
This is a creamy dish that I've made once or twice over the years. My DH liked it. I clipped it out of the local newspaper, an article where you can request recipes. It originally listed seasonings to taste. I added the salt and pepper to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon zucchini, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced, white
- 1 tablespoon mushroom, chopped, fresh
- 10 medium sea scallops
- swiss cheese, fresh grated (for topping)
- parmesan cheese, fresh grated (for topping)
- 1In a saute pan or skillet, combine cream, the tablespoon of parmesan cheese, seasonings, zucchini, onion, and mushrooms.
- 2Add scallops and saute until sauce is thick, taking care not to overcook the scallops.
- 3Turn mixture into ovenproof dish and top with swiss and parmesan cheeses and bake in 350 degree oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Bistro Scallops Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 707.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g