Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a creamy dish that I've made once or twice over the years. My DH liked it. I clipped it out of the local newspaper, an article where you can request recipes. It originally listed seasonings to taste. I added the salt and pepper to the recipe.
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, fresh, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon zucchini, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced, white
- 1 tablespoon mushroom, chopped, fresh
- 10 medium sea scallops
- swiss cheese, fresh grated (for topping)
- parmesan cheese, fresh grated (for topping)
- In a saute pan or skillet, combine cream, the tablespoon of parmesan cheese, seasonings, zucchini, onion, and mushrooms.
- Add scallops and saute until sauce is thick, taking care not to overcook the scallops.
- Turn mixture into ovenproof dish and top with swiss and parmesan cheeses and bake in 350 degree oven until cheese melts.