Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a wonderful Tomatensalat in a parsley vinaigrette at Cafe Berlin in Denver, CO. Most recipes I have seen have Worcestershire sauce but Cafe Berlin's did not. This is a wonderful way to serve up end of the season tomatoes as this salad is better with a firmer fruit.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley (curly works best)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced white onion
- Mix all ingredients for the vinaigrette together. Add the tomatoes and onion, chill for 30min to 1 hour.