- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- sweet chocolate, grated for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, heat coffee, chocolate syrup, brandy and coffee liqueur and nutmeg.
- While coffee mixture is heating, whip cream until stiff. Fold in orange liqueur.
- Pour hot coffee mixture into 4 mugs or heatproof glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.