Another "do ahead no cook" easy but well received dessert. Garnish with a chocolate mint stick for an extra flavour treat! Chill time is not included in prep time.
- Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and vanilla pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and chocolate pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- Remove 2/3 cup from each of the above and mix well.
- Let the three puddings stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon chocolate pudding into 6 wine glasses, then the mixed pudding, then the vanilla pudding.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with whip cream or cinnamon if desired.