1/1 Photo of Cafe Au Lait Pudding Parfait
Another "do ahead no cook" easy but well received dessert. Garnish with a chocolate mint stick for an extra flavour treat! Chill time is not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and vanilla pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- 2Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and chocolate pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- 3Remove 2/3 cup from each of the above and mix well.
- 4Let the three puddings stand 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon chocolate pudding into 6 wine glasses, then the mixed pudding, then the vanilla pudding.
- 6Chill at least 2 hours.
- 7Garnish with whip cream or cinnamon if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Au Lait Pudding Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate instant pudding