1/1 Photo of Cafe Au Lait Pudding Parfait
Another "do ahead no cook" easy but well received dessert. Garnish with a chocolate mint stick for an extra flavour treat! Chill time is not included in prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and vanilla pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- 2Beat 2 cups milk, 2 tsp coffee and chocolate pudding until well blended, about 2 min.
- 3Remove 2/3 cup from each of the above and mix well.
- 4Let the three puddings stand 5 minutes.
- 5Spoon chocolate pudding into 6 wine glasses, then the mixed pudding, then the vanilla pudding.
- 6Chill at least 2 hours.
- 7Garnish with whip cream or cinnamon if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Au Lait Pudding Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate instant pudding