1/1 Photo of Cafe Au Lait Pudding
posted by Lura Lee from ineedcoffee.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow the directions on the package for preparing the vanilla pudding: add 2 cups of cold milk and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- 2In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding. The directions call for 2 cups of milk. Instead, put in 1 1/2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of chilled coffee and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
- 3Transfer about 4 tablespoons of the vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate pudding to a third bowl. Add 2 more tablespoons of coffee to this batch. Whisk this batch. It should appear a few shades lighter than the chocolate pudding's color. Drink the remainder of the coffee.
- 4Layer in cups or parfait glasses. Refrigerate for five minutes. Garnish with whipped cream before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Au Lait Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 597.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g