Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious ice cream dessert, a grand finale to a fine dinner!!
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder, 1 . 5g sachet
- 1 tablespoon cognac
- In a blender or food processor, blend ice cream, espresso coffee, and cognac until smooth.
- Immediately spoon into chilled champagne glasses or dessert cups.
- Variation - use chocolate ice cream for a mocha flavour!
- This is nice served with crunchy rolled pastries.
*Made for Elly, in memory of Jim* . Thought of you both when we whizzed up this tasty concoction for our 9 PM snack. What I THOUGHT was vanilla ice cream, was actually coffee, so all the more intense flavor ! Have a bit of a heavy hand with the cognac, so with the ice cream, espresso crystals and a dab of whipped cream --- a totally tasty "lo-cal" night-cap ! Thanks for posting, Elly -- and our best wishes for you at this sad time.