Recipe by CookbookCarrie
A lower carb wrap, very tasty, add or delete whichever veggies you'd like. The caesar dressing really makes this taste wonderful!
- 4 burrito-size whole wheat tortillas
- 4 -5 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (I use sugar free, 1 carb)
- 4 leaves boston lettuce
- 12 slices lean deli ham (smoked)
- 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pico de gallo (fresh salsa)
Directions See How It's Made
- Smear each tortilla with 1-1 1/4 tablespoons Caesar Dressing.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese, just a tad for each.
- Lay lettuce leaf on next.
- Top with Ham slices.
- Lay on mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon on approximately 3 tablespoons Pico de Gallo.
- Roll up and enjoy!