Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lower carb wrap, very tasty, add or delete whichever veggies you'd like. The caesar dressing really makes this taste wonderful!
- 4 burrito-size whole wheat tortillas
- 4 -5 tablespoons caesar salad dressing (I use sugar free, 1 carb)
- 4 leaves boston lettuce
- 12 slices lean deli ham (smoked)
- 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pico de gallo (fresh salsa)
- Smear each tortilla with 1-1 1/4 tablespoons Caesar Dressing.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese, just a tad for each.
- Lay lettuce leaf on next.
- Top with Ham slices.
- Lay on mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon on approximately 3 tablespoons Pico de Gallo.
- Roll up and enjoy!
Yummy! I added avacado and tomato as I didn't have any salsa and it was a fantastic dinner. So good in fact I made an extra for lunch today. Thank you!
This made an easy and flavorful lunch. I used shredded mozzarella, fat-free caesar dressing and chunky salsa from a jar. The combination of salsa and caesar dressing was quite tangy! Thanks for sharing.
This was a nice change on the usual. I did substitute fontina cheese for the mozzarella and used somewhat less pico de gallo.