Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Betty Crocker New Pasta.
- 16 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, cooked and drained
- 1⁄3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 leaf lettuce leaf
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix tuna, tomatoes, green beans and olive in medium bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, Caesar dressing and pepper; toss with tuna mixture.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup tuna mixture into each pasta shell.
- Arrange shells on lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with eggs.