Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a healthy and delicious one-dish meal.
- 255.14 g packagerefrigerated fettuccine
- 354.88 ml frozen cut green beans
- 2 (340.19 g) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 59.14 ml sliced ripe olives
- 118.29 ml purchased creamy light caesar salad dressing
- 59.14 ml half & half light cream
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 29.58 ml shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- Bring 2 quarts (8 cups) water to a boil in large saucepan. Add fettuccine and green beans; cooked to desired doneness as directed on fettuccine package. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add tuna, olives, salad dressing and half and half; stir gently to mix. Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes. Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese.