- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated fettuccine
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2 cup purchased creamy light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup half & half light cream
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 2 quarts (8 cups) water to a boil in large saucepan. Add fettuccine and green beans; cooked to desired doneness as directed on fettuccine package. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add tuna, olives, salad dressing and half and half; stir gently to mix. Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes. Spoon into serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese.