Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This looks good and simple with only 2 ingredients. From Pillsbury Meals in Minutes. Zaar wouldn't take a Caesar Salad Mix, but that's what the 2nd ingredient should be.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package complete caesar salad in a bag
- Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, place salad greens from Caesar salad mix in large bowl.
- Add dressing from packet; toss to coat.
- Add cooked tortellini; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with croutons and cheese from packets.
- Serve immediately.